Monday, October 26, 2020

Silly Rabbit

 



Rabbits Falling Off Furniture

Belated Inktober 2020 Day 19


Our son showed me a clip a couple times of a rabbit trying to scramble onto a table top to get at some suspiciously pink balls (rabbit snacks?) only to scurry, slip and catastrophically pull the place mat, many little pink balls, and a bowl off of the table with him.


When I went looking for the clip online tonight (scraping the bottom of the meme video barrel I am) I discovered there is a wide assortment of videos of rabbits falling of things. This is of course also true of cats and dogs...and well, people. That doesn’t really need to be said.  This particular clip appears to be the most popular in the falling rabbit category. At the moment anyway.


I am still exploring how bad my Inktober drawings can be....only 12 more to go. I keep hoping that I will somehow pass through the badness into something interesting, but ....maybe not holding my breath at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment