Friday, July 12, 2013

Minion Reflected In Halo Helmet


Archer was somehow reminded yesterday of how cool he thinks all things Halo are.

Again, I feel I should offer the disclaimer that he is too young for the game, but that does not mean that he cannot expound at great length about the many versions of the armor and weapons.

I just could not contend with the idea of drawing a full suit last night, and one helmet seemed to offer enough detailing and reflective surfaces.

It seemed appropriate that something yellowish and rounded should be reflected in the faceplate.
This morning, Ansel told me it would be much cooler if the minion was inside the armor.
I'm not sure how that would work.  I tried this sort of thing before with the Lorax and had to leave the helmet off.

 Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment