Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spawn Dog


Ansel was somehow reminded yesterday that he likes "Spawn."

I feel I should point out that this affection is not based on any actual exposure to the comic or movie.  His older brother has filled him in on the highlights of Spawn's powers and background.  Archer hasn't seen or read it either, but his comprehensive authority on all things pop culture is rarely derived from primary sources.

I think Ansel's interest is mostly about the costume and less about the powers or the references to Heaven and Hell.  I had a lot of trouble doing this costume with all of its animated red drapery justice late last night.

There hadn't been a super canine napkin for a while, so here we have Dylan the dog in the Spawn suit.  My apologies to Dylan's family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment