Monday, July 16, 2012

Red Panda for Ansel


Ansel visited the Prospect Park Zoo last week and was reminded that red pandas are pretty cool even though they do not have super powers or weapons.  He wanted me to copy a napkin I had done for his brother a couple of months ago.  The napkin is packed away in a Fresh Direct (that's  a grocery delivery service for those of you who do not reside in NY) cardboard box on top of the closet.  And it's here on the blog somewhere...but neither of those locations offered immediate gratification at 11 pm last night.  And, unlike say a "Kid Nightwing" napkin,  the red panda napkin does come up on the first page when I google the term.  I did my best to approximate it, but according to Ansel this morning, it was not exactly like the previous one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment