Friday, April 26, 2013

Tyrannosaurus Rex and Skylanders Tree Rex

Suddenly at bedtime last night, our sons desperately needed to google "Tyrannosaurus Rex fights Tree Rex" instead of getting ready for bed.  They were certain that many exciting images would come up with those search terms. 

Strangely,  I neglected to google the phrase before I drew the above picture, but having just done it now (here, if you doubt my account)- I can report that this is a strangely unexplored area. 

The Tyrannosaur and Tree Rex were supposed to be fighting of course, and I opted for a more ambiguous encounter to make the image more appropriate for a Quaker Kindergarten lunch.  Nonetheless, Ansel accepted the non violent image with good grace this morning. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how this image is now the first result for that Google image search.

    I found your blog via Imgur today & love it! Your work is amazing.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ULh8W

    ReplyDelete