Thursday, August 21, 2014

LEGO Hulk with Kids


Tourist trapped: The kids in the Toy R Us in Times Square.

Who goes to Times Square in August? 

Apparently we do.  There were extenuating circumstances that brought us to the Toys R Us two days in a row, but I can't say that they really constituted a valid excuse.

Since I knew we were going to return the next day, I thought why not do a couple of portraits overnight so I could torture the kids on the second visit?...And that way I could be extra sleep deprived while navigating the seething masses of tourists.

I completely failed to match the green of the Hulk's LEGOs. I should have posed them in front of the animatronic dinosaur instead. 




They were much more enthusiastic about posing for this one.  If only I had known ahead of time that there would be a Predator among the bedraggled Elmos and Spider-men...



No comments:

Post a Comment