Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fluffy the Hamster with Godzilla


There has been some renewed interest at our house in the idea of Godzilla and the upcoming movie.

I included Fluffy the class hamster despite the fact that she presented a scale problem in relation to a Kaiju of ever increasing size.  I was originally thinking that the hamster would be perched on the tip of one of the stainless steel eagles on the Chrysler Building.  Fluffy is so small, however, that I could not get enough eagle on the napkin for it to read as anything more than some mysterious blobs.

I discovered our younger son's hair was infested last night, so with all of the combing of children's hair and washing of 20 loads of laundry, drawing time was quite limited and I could not fix the blob problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment