Monday, January 27, 2014

Minecraft Creeper Shirt



Our younger son has been wearing the same Skylanders shirt every day for months.  Unfortunately the shirt in question started out with white sleeves.  Recently, I've  had to resort to soaking these sleeves in bleach and stain remover every night, to the point where they have become frayed and almost translucent.  Of course, they are a frayed translucent dark grey, with select brown and black spots.

I'm just working up to saying that I am really enthusiastic about this child wearing another shirt....Even if I did not do a fantastic job of painting the creeper on the front. I was trying avoid covering the entire front of the shirt with stiff paint, but the result was crinkly distortion.

He wore it today.  But will he ever wear it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment