Monday, October 26, 2020

Banana and Accordian





Funnier Than Slipping on a Banana Peel?

Inktober 2020 Day 16


Today’s video is a return to the “it is fun to watch other people have accidents...even in some circumstances, children” genre.


The video title is “Kid Dresses as banana, plays the accordion on a swing and fucking dies.”


I guess it is also part of the videos with titles that include the word “fuck” genre. 


The kid in question really just falls backwards off the swing.


In this case, I suppose the convergence of banana costume, accordion and accident creates a viewing experience that millions of people want to see.


Like most of these video clips, the resolution is incredibly low and the images is almost unintelligible as a still.  I am realizing my choice of Inktober project has landed dead center in my drawing weak spot: I don’t do so well when I don’t have anything to look at. Maybe this is a good thing?


But probably not.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment