Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Deadpool with Star Wars Friends


Deadpool goes well with everyone....maybe.

With the impending (May 10th) release of the Deadpool movie on iTunes, my younger son wants to assign me the ridiculous task of editing the thing down to the portions that could be watched by a nine year old.  He is convinced that the universe it will remain a totally unjust place (yeah? Get used to it kid) until he has seen the movie.

I will admit that I am hoping someone out there in internet land will shoulder this burden for me and release a cut (5 minutes long? 10 minutes?) of the movie that is appropriate for the PG-13 crowd.

But I am not holding my breath.

And although they have insipid cuteness and violence in common, I fear things would not go well between Wade and the diminuative Star Wars folk.

(See our other Deadpool napkins at this link)

No comments:

Post a Comment